Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Read the Bible in 90 Days Update

I've been neglecting my blog again.  Sometimes it just seems there aren't enough hours in the day.  I wanted to give a quick update on reading the Bible in 90 days.  I was not able to keep up with the reading.  I want to be honest and transparent so I'll say that there are two things I believe hindered me in my reading.  The first was that I started a day late.  I didn't find out about it until the end of the 1st days reading.  I really thought I could catch up but that brings me to the second reason I wasn't able to keep up.  To do the days reading takes about an hour to read each day.  I just wasn't prepared at the last minute to add that amount of time to my day.

Moms Toolbox will most likely repeat Read the Bible in 90 Days again during Summer.  I plan to join in the next time they begin the process. This time I will be better prepared and can give this reading the time it needs and not start from behind at the very beginning.  I am looking forward to it.  The days that I did read in this attempt were a blessing beyond measure.

Will you consider joining in the next time?  I hope so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails