Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Heart of Dakota Box Day!

Well admittedly our box day was a few weeks ago but I never managed to get the pictures up for it.  I was going back over pictures for our week in review and found the box day pictures and I just had to post those too!  Heart of Dakota is such a blessing to us and the rich literature is just outstanding.

Here is what I saw when I opened my box and pulled out the packing paper:  Beautifully packed!

Here are the History books that are the spine of our History studies using Preparing Hearts for His Glory.

Here are the Science books for Preparing Hearts:

Preparing Hearts includes an independent history study.  These are the books used for the independent history study:

We are already enjoying Preparing and I hope you enjoyed a quick peak into the rich literature of Heart of Dakota.

2 comments:

www.homemissionfield.blogspot.com said...

We have some great memories of many of those books. We finish Preparing in a few weeks. Grandpa's Box was so wonderful!

Larissa said...

Hi, Paige. I am on the HOD board and yahoo group and just popped over here to see your blog. I have been using HOD for 2 years now and love it. I'll be doing Preparing, Beyond, and a modification of LHFHG in the fall.
Larissa Holland

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails