Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

My Laptop is Fixed!!!!!

Right after my last post on Nov. 2 my computer had a corrupted hard drive. With Christmas coming I didn't want to spend the money on a new hard drive. Well I have been about to lose my mind without a computer so I sprang for the hard drive last week with some Christmas money I got. I have a new huge hard drive and Windows 7 instead of Vista and my updated computer ROCKS!! Thanks so much Brian S.!!!!!! You ROCK!!

So that's why I've been MIA for close to 3 months. There have been lots of changes and I'll try to get things updated here. I just bought the 2010 Motivated Moms earlier tonight so I can get back to cleaning my poor house. It's gotten out of hand while I didn't have the computer. I have been using a combination of Motivated Moms and Flylady. I will try to get a post up soon about how I use both of those together to keep my house clean from top to bottom without spending hours each day.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year!!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Ha that is funny. Usually my house is CLEANER when I don't have the computer. Glad to see you back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails