Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Working On Our New Reading/School Room

I have been busy converting our spare room into a reading/school room. I wish I could take credit for the idea but I stumbled onto a lady's blog who had done one of her unused rooms into a library reading room for her 4.5 year old daughter. She was inspired after reading The Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease I was instantly inspired by her ideas and immediately asked my husband about converting our spare room into a reading/school room. He said go for it! So I've been cleaning our spare room out and tomorrow we will buy our paint and Saturday we will PAINT it! We are kicking around colors but we are thinking orange and neon green or neon green and some shade of blue. It should be wonderful when it's finally done. I hope to be mostly done by the end of next week. I'll post pictures when it's done but for now here is a picture of the first 2 new things for our reading room.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails