Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just a few moments ago

Just a few moments ago Jacob the 2.5 year old was playing with Buzz Lightyear and flying him around. He ran off down the hallway and I heard the toilet lid slam shut. I thought "Hmm? What am I going to find in the toilet?" So I head down the hallway and meet Jacob in the hallway with Buzz still in hand. I said "Get out of the bathroom. We don't play in the bathroom!" (Said with sweet tone and lots of smiles.) Jacob responds "I had to get Buzz's poopies out." while pointing to Buzz's back side. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Buzz had gone poopie in the potty. Now if I could just get Jacob to go poopie in the potty I'd be one happy Mama LOL.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Too hilarious! Was that galactic poop?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails