Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

2 Field Trips in 2 Days: ICE and Adventure Science Center

We have had 2 field trips in the last 2 days. Today we went to the Adventure Science Center. I forgot my camera so there aren't any pictures of today but since there are several from the ICE show I'm sure that will be ok with you LOL. Yesterday we went to the ICE show at Opryland. We went last year too but I didn't have my digital camera last year but this year I did. It's so much fun but very very cold. This was the last year for the Grinch so I'm glad I was able to get so many good pictures and videos. It's ALL ice. Everything you see in the pictures (except the kids LOL) is made of ice. My favorite part of the ICE show is at the very end. It's an ice nativity scene complete with shepherd's and their flock, wise men, and a towering angel looking over baby Jesus. Be sure to check out the picture at the end of this post for THE REASON FOR SEASON. Enjoy!


Joshua & Jacob waiting to go inside.














Carving Roast Beast










AND THE REASON FOR THE SEASON




1 comment:

redkitchen said...

Wow! What great pics, and what fabulous field trips. Looks like you guys had a blast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails