Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

My One Word for 2013

I've had my One Word for this year since before the end of last year.  Now is the first time I've had a chance to post about it.  If you are not familiar with One Word 365 check it out HERE

My One Word for 2013 is Intimacy.
Are you ready?  This could get long.  Websters Dictionary defines Intimacy as the state of being intimate. Intimate is defined as 1. A. Intrinsic, essential. Intrinsic is defined as belonging to the essential nature or constitution of a thing.  B. belonging to or characterizing one's deepest nature.  2. marked by very close association, contact, or familiarity.  3. A. marked by a warm friendship developing through long association. 

I'll just let that sink in.  What more is there to say really? 

It's going to be one of the best years ever.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails